COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
The health and safety of our dance family is of utmost important to us. We have taken additional measures to ensure the safety and security of our dancers and teachers. We are constantly monitoring all regulatory agencies regarding student safety guidelines and have implemented new measures to increase our overall health and well-being.
We have installed an air purification system with UVC light throughout the studio that kills 99.7% of bacteria and viruses.
We have also purchased UVC wands to sanitize dance barres and matts in between classes. Each dance room has four large windows which we will open for ventilation (weather permitting).
We use an industrial disinfectant fogger to fog and sanitize in
between EVERY class. Check out Miss Sevda on the right who is
ready to fog and do temperature checks!
As always, we will be asking parents to keep your child at home if they
are displaying any influenza like symptoms such as fever, cough or sore
throat. We will be checking the temperature of students who may be
displaying symptom using a forehead scanner.
We will be checking the temperature of all staff members and
ALL staff and dancers are required to wear masks at ALL times
in the studio.
Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the studio and students will be asked to use them frequently. Students will also be encouraged to wash their hands frequently and refrain from touching their faces.
● Dancers and staff should only be at the studios if feeling completely well with no symptoms of illness.
● Temperature checks using a no-touch forehead thermometer will be conducted daily
● If a dancer or staff member has had COVID-19, they will need a clearance note from a doctor to return to the studio
● Touch areas will be specifically attended to such as door handles, ballet barres, and bathrooms/dressing room areas.
● Dancers need to maintain social distancing in the dressing rooms
● All acro mats and ballet barres will be disinfected between each class
We remain vigilant about maintaining the most sanitary environment for our dancers and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us any time.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for entrusting us with your children.